- Learn Search Cycle and how advertiser’s actions aligned to each stage
- Role of stages in Buying Cycle for targeting keywords and creating ad copies
- Visualize volumes in buying cycle and how it influences ROAS
It’s extremely valuable to understand psychology of search: search cycle and buying cycle. These processes influence people’s behavior and thus your AdWords campaigns.
The first and foremost thing to understand is that people do search because they have a need. They don’t just search to explore web. Each seeker has a question (represented in search term) and each is looking for an answer in search engine. Your Ad is a promise of an answer to user’s question; if Ad is related to user’s question – most likely it will be clicked, otherwise your Ad will be ignored.
Incorporate these concepts into AdWords management process and you’ll get:
- Accurate targeting
- Simple and clean AdWords account organization
- High return on advertising spending (ROAS)